Looking for volunteers?
Who is Impact Volunteering?
Impact Volunteering has provided support and services to the local Frankston and surrounding communities since 2009; increasing volunteering opportunities by providing a free matching service helping people find meaning and joy by connecting them to volunteer causes they are passionate about and helping them to be better prepared for their role as a volunteer.
This positive impact contributes to;
- Support for those experiencing isolation, illness, distress, disability, misfortune, poverty and deprivation
- Enhanced social and environmental contribution to the community
- Pathways to employment
- Building the capacity, capability, resilience and sustainability of the community
How can we support your Organisation?
Registration is free for all not for profit organisations.
As one of our registered organisations we are your managing Volunteer Resource Centre (VRC) in the Frankston area, offering the following benefits;
- Pre-screening, matching and short-listing candidates prior to referring them to your organisation, based on your listed position’s required skills, attributes and commitments, reducing time and workload associated with recruitment.
- Assistance in creating position descriptions which are necessary in attracting the right volunteer for your organisation.
- Advertising and updating your current/new volunteer positions on our database and through SEEK Volunteer, Go Volunteer and Volunteering Victoria portals.
- Advice and support around recruitment and managing your placed volunteers.
- Guest speaker opportunity at one of our Introduction to Volunteering sessions held monthly within the Frankston Library offering you the opportunity to showcase your organisation and current volunteer positions.
- The opportunity to be promoted on our website and social media during your guest speaker month.
- Free subscription to our monthly newsletter, also offering you the opportunity to submit your news, volunteer positions, celebrations, etc. for consideration in editions.
- Free stall holder opportunity at our annual Volunteer Expo, increasing your exposure to the local community.
- Quarterly Network Meetings and training.
- Impact Volunteering events invitations.